Aerial fiber optic cable
1. The sag of the aerial optical cable should be determined very carefully, and it should be considered that the elongation rate generated during the installation of the optical cable and when it is subjected to the maximum load after installation should be less than 0.2%. In the project, the sag of the aerial optical cable should be calculated according to the structure of the optical cable and the hanging method, and the elongation of the optical cable should be calculated, so that the determined sag of the optical cable can ensure that the elongation of the optical cable does not exceed the specified value.
2. The laying of the aerial optical cable is pulled by pulleys, and no excessive bending is allowed during the laying process.
3. In the medium load area, the heavy load area and the overweight load area, the hanging overhead optical cable should be reserved on each pole, and the light load area should be reserved every 3~5 poles. A protective tube should also be installed where the optical cable passes through the cross suspension wire or the T-shaped suspension wire. A protective tube should also be installed where the optical cable is connected to a cross or T-shaped suspension.
4. The hanging overhead optical cable should be adjusted uniformly after laying. The hanging distance of the optical cable hook is 50 cm, and the allowable weaving difference should not be greater than ±3 cm. The hasp direction of the hook on the hanging wire should be the same, the hanging direction of the hook on the hanging wire should be the same, and the hook support plate is complete.
5. Installation method and requirements of the lead-up optical cable of the hanging overhead optical cable
6. The anti-strong electricity and lightning protection measures of the overhead optical cable shall comply with the design regulations. When the hanging overhead optical cable crosses the power line, the steel rubber wire should be insulated with a rubber tube or bamboo sheet. The contact part of the optical cable with the tree should be protected by a rubber tube or a serpentine tube.
dwdm fiber optic
dwdm fiber optic
Intra-office optical cable
1. Intra-office optical cable 1 The manhole in front of the office is led to the optical transceiver through the underground access room. Due to the complex routing, it is advisable to use color and manual deployment methods. When laying out, a special person should be set up on the upper and lower corridors and at each corner, and they should be towed according to the unified command. During the towing, keep the optical cable in a loose state.
2. The intra-office optical cable should be marked for easy identification.
3. The optical cable should choose a safe position in the incoming room, and take protective measures when it is in a position vulnerable to external damage.
4. Optical cables should be bound through cable trays and inflection points (front and rear). Binding parts of up and down walkways or climbing walls should be padded with rubber hoses to avoid lateral pressure on the optical cables.
5. The optical cable reserved on the side of the terminal according to the regulations can be left in the optical terminal room or the cable entry room. There are special optical cables reserved in French, which should be reserved according to the design requirements.