ODF is mainly used for cable inlet, grounding and fixing and the splicing between the terminal end and pigtail. Users can select unit or ring flange amount according to their practical needs.
- 1.Telecommunications subscriber loop
- Fiber to the home (FTTH)
- Applied to various of optical fiber distribution frames, distribution cabinets and optical cable cross-connection cabinets.
- With splice trays in the box and integrate heat sealing and wiring into one.
- Apply double-sided structured optical fiber splice tray to make full use of the two sides of the board.
- It’s suitable for ribbon or non-ribbon optical fiber cable.
- Every tray can be clamped with 12FC/SC/ST adaptors.
- Install adaptors on the face side of optical fiber splice tray in a bayonet way at an oblique angle of 30 degrees to ensure curve radius of optical fiber and prevent eyes from being damaged by laser light at the same time.