· Telecommunication networks
· Outdoor communication equipment connection
· The remote wireless base station
· FTTX applications
The MultiPort Flex Terminal is designed for use in outside plant fiber access networks. This innovative terminal provides sealed environmental protection and fast, easy incremental connection of subscriber drop cables while increasing deployment velocity. Its reliability and flexibility make it the ideal choice for outside plant underground fiber access networks, including network access point terminals in fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) network deployments.
The MultiPort Flex Terminal is built with Corning ClearCurve Optical Fiber — the revolutionary bend-insensitive optical fiber and cable that ensures virtually no attenuation loss, even in tight bends with a bend radius of 5 mm.
The MultiPort Flex Terminal accelerates FTTH community acceptance by enabling lower profile pedestals and hand holes than traditional fiber terminals. The MultiPort Flex Terminal is particularly beneficial when deploying terminals in small congested pits enabling the use of existing pits without the need to spend time and money for remediation. The terminal is available in three configurations: four, eight, and 12 OptiTap single-fiber connector ports
· Low profile, small-form-factor multiport terminal Reduces construction material cost by enabling smaller pedestals and vaults
· OptiTap® Cable assembly connector ports in individual tails Maximum flexibility when installing in the congested pit which reduces the need for remediation
· Corning® ClearCurve® bend-insensitive fiber Ideal for tight bend deployments (5mm minimum bend radius)
· Preterminated with OptiTip® multifibre connector Design flexibility and inventory simplicity
· Environmentally secure and rated to IP68 Eliminates the risk of moisture ingress
· Designed and tested to requirements of Telcordia GR-3120
Our sales experts will respond within 24 hours, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@fibconet.com”.