FTTH drop cable Patch cord, refers to the drop cable ends with a connector plug,used to achieve optical active connection,also be made into a single head pigtails,and Flexible Splice,Quick connect and other products combined application. For FTTH project corridor boxes,drop cable distribution boxes,FTTH fiber boxes and other forms of installation.
- High bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property
- Two parallel FRP strength members make sure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber.
- Simple structure, light weight and high performance
- Low smoke zero halogen sheath, environmental protection and practical.
- Low insertion loss
- 100% factory terminated and tested
- FTTH,LAN,PON and Optical CATV
- Local ring net
- Optical fiber communication system
- Optical fiber test equipment
- Optical fiber sensor