This is a terminal box for fiber optic cable management, its excellent design makes it cheaper and faster to deploy.
Pre-inserted with matching fiber optic adapters, eliminating the need to end fiber optic cables in the field.
Saving installation time and labor costs. We use high-quality PC and ABS plastic alloys. Ensure product quality meets your satisfaction
· Splice and patch cord use separation structure easy to Capacity expansion and maintenance;
· High-quality plastic, Beautiful appearance ;
· Internal turnover structure, easy to maintain;
· Can install tube-type splitter;
· Could exit 16 pcs of drop cable;
· Water-proof design with IP-68 Protection level.
· Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
· Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
· Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
· Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
· Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
· 1*8 Splitter can be installed as an option.
· Efficient cable management.
· 8 ports cable entrance for drop cable.
|Max. Capacity||10 fibers|
|Max. Inlet Cable Diameter||18mm|
|Inlet Cable Number||1 pcs of adapters|
|Outlet Cable Port||9 pcs of adapters|
|Installation Method||pole mounting|
|Working Environment||Outdoor and indoor|
We will respond within 12 hours, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@fibconet.com”.
Also, you can go to the Contact Page, which provides a more detailed form.
Our sales experts will respond within 24 hours, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@fibconet.com”.