Filter WDM module extensively used in optical amplifiers, WDM networks. The device combines or separates light at different wavelengths (1310nm/1490nm/1550nm) in a wide wavelength range. It can expand the capacity of a single fiber to achieve bidirectional communication, so that widely used in optical network upgrade and expansion, or introduce new comprehensive business etc.
It works on 1310nm/1490nm, so CATV signal here is delivered over same fiber using 1550nm, and FWDM is a place where all this get together.
- Low Insertion loss
- Low PDL
- Excellent channel-to-channel uniformity
- High return loss and Good repeatability
- Wide wavelength range
- LAN, WAN and Metro Networks
- FTTH project & FTTX Deployments
- CATV System
- GPON, EPON
- Fiber Optic Test Equipment
- Data-base Transmit Broadband Net
- Telcordia GR-1209-CORE-2001
- Telcordia GR-1221-CORE-1999